At a recent BEIS Business Reference Panel meeting, a number of questions were raised relating to the re-opening in England (Step 2) and beyond. Government Departments’ responses have now been given to questions on:
- Whether mask wearing will continue beyond 21 June and whether companies can enforce this upon staff? (A: currently still under consideration.)
- Lateral flow tests (LFT) and their frequency; workplace testing options
- Whether retailers are required to display QR codes? (A: they are not!)
- How to manage check-in for young children? (A: U16s are not required to do so.)
- How long should hospitality and tourism venues hold data? (A: it should be securely destroyed after 21 days.)
You can read more detailed answers in this PDF.