- Bailey of Bristol announces it is re-opening parts of its business
- Extensive range of new working practices have been implemented to ensure the working environment is fully COVID-19-secure
- Decision means Bailey can now begin dispatching finished caravans and motorhomes to retailers in England to begin satisfying customer orders
- Key departments, including Finance, Sales, Marketing & Customer Services will continue to provide essential support to retailers and customers
- PRIMA Leisure will also recommence the supply of leisure vehicle parts and accessories
- Web site updated with new virtual product showrooms.
Bailey of Bristol has announced that as 2 June, it will be re-opening parts of its business in the first phase of its COVID-secure return to work programme.
The company’s operations have been suspended since 24 March in response to the Government directive relating to the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 virus. However, following the announcement that caravan and motorhome retailers in England can open their doors again, Bailey will also be opening up parts of its business to provide essential support to these retailers and their customers.
This will be part of a phased return to work programme which, based upon the latest guidance, will ensure Bailey staff will stay as safe as possible at all times. The company has undertaken detailed risk assessments across all three of its sites and has introduced new working practices covering hygiene, social distancing and the use of personal protective equipment to ensure the working environment is and will remain fully COVID-secure.
This decision will mean Bailey is able to begin dispatching completed caravans and motorhomes on site from Tuesday 2 June onwards. The company says that prior to the start of the shutdown period Bailey was in the fortunate position of having an extended retail order book and there remain a significant number of caravans and motorhomes built at the factory to satisfy these outstanding customer orders.
Please note that the date individual outlets in England actually re-open for business will be determined by the retailers themselves, whilst dealerships in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland will however continue to remain closed until advised by their respective authorities.
Visit baileyofbristol.co.uk for more information about the Bailey product ranges, to download a product brochure and to find Bailey retailers.