Working with hire partners, motorhome manufacturer Auto-Trail is now offering a ‘try before you buy option’, so that new customers can give the motorhoming lifestyle a try.
Their top tips for hirers are:
- Don’t travel too far on your first trip
- Know the size of your vehicle
- Ensure you have the correct licence
- Hire the layout you plan to purchase
- Know what’s included in your hire
- Choose the perfect location
Then customers can search through hire partners – each company will list the Auto-Trail models currently in their fleet.